‘Triple’ ‘Chocolate’ Bundt Cake!!!!
I’m basically screaming the title there in case you didn’t notice 🙂 Chocolate is delicious, but TRIPLE CHOCOLATE! Ahh divine!
I got this recipe from a friend and knew right away this was a keeper before I even made it!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix, eggs, oil and instead of water add coffee
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 c chocolate chips
- squirt chocolate syrup
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Mix the chocolate cake mix as directed on the back of the box, except instead of putting in the amount of water it calls for, put in that much coffee.
- Spray Bundt pan really well.
- Put half of the brownie batter into the bundt pan, then pour the cream cheese mixture on top of that and then add rest of brownie batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean (30 - 45 minutes)
- Let set in pan for 10 minutes once its done and then flip out onto a plate.
- Optional: melt 1/2 c chocolate chips and 1 T butter and drizzle on top.
**Note: All calories fall out as soon as you cut a slice 😉