So winter is almost over, but since I love soup on a cold winter day I threw a few things together and came up with this delicious comforting soup. And I even wrote the ingredients down this time 🙂
Here’s the recipe:
Cheesy Chicken Cauliflower Soup THM~S
A delicious comforting soup. If you are following Trim Healthy Mama this is an S meal.
Write a review
- 3 large chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- 3 c water (with chicken boullion cube)
- 1 lb cauliflower
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4c heavy whipping cream
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 t garlic salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/2 c bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/4 c chopped onion
- Cook cauliflower,chicken boullion and onion in the water until soft. (you can use chicken broth instead of water if you prefer)
- Add cream cheese and allow to melt.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and allow the cheese to melt.
- If you want a creamier/cheesier soup feel free to add more cream cheese or shredded cheese!
Leah's Cooking http://leahscooking.com/