So it seems this Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle is becoming pretty popular among alot of women and especially Moms. I am intrigued by it and have been playing around with some of the recipes seeing what I can come up with. The main thing for me is, we have to be able to enjoy the food. I am not into eating something that doesn’t taste good, just because its healthy. So I have been trying some of the recipes before buying the book just to see if this is something that will work for us.
I also want to buy the Trim Healthy Mama book yet because I have heard so much good about it and know I would benefit alot from reading it!
This is the first recipe I converted over and I was pretty excited about it 🙂
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 1/4 c xylitol
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3/8 c xylitol (1/4 c + 2 Tablespoons)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c xylitol
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 1/4 c almond milk
- 1 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1 c pumpkin
- 1 1/2 t gelatin
- 1/8 c cold water
- Mix together and spread in 8 x 8 pan
- Mix well and pour over crust, Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Soak gelatin in cold water. Cook together, sugar, salt, egg yolks, milk, cinnamon, and pumpkin until thickened. Add Gelatin and water.
- Once cooled, beat egg whites and fold into pumpkin mix. Pour over cooled crust and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Chime in below and let me know how this turns out for you once you make it…
I am excited to be hosting a Link Up Party for any Fall related Posts, recipes, etc you have:
Please be sure it is a Fall related post or it will be deleted.
Visit one or more of the links and leave a meaningful comment.