Today’s recipe is my Mothers own ‘Homemade Wheat Bread’. I am sad to say this will be my last recipe with Woman to Woman for a while. I have been feeling slightly overwhelmed with all the duties calling me and want to keep my priorities in the proper place so I have resigned from there for the time being.
Here is a picture of the delicious bread!
Click here to see the full recipe.
Fall is in full swing here in Tennessee, with beautiful days, harvest in full swing, and cooler nights it definitely has put me in the mood for Fall related foods. Today was the first time I made Pumpkin Bread and I was really impressed with how moist and delicious it is! Its quite simple to make and you can add Chocolate Chips, raisins, or nuts. Pretty much whatever your family likes. This recipe makes 3 loaves so mix it up 🙂 Here’s the recipe:
A Delicious moist bread that is perfect for a 'Fall' treat
- 3 c sugar
- 1 c oil (coconut oil is delicious)
- 4 eggs
- 2 c pumpkin
- 3 1/2 c flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t cloves
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 c water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sugar, oil, eggs and pumpkin.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to the first mixture.
- Add water last. Mix well,
- Divide evenly into 3 bread pans.
- Bake for 60 minutes
- If using coconut oil, melt it before adding to mixture.
- If adding Chocolate chips or raisins I waited until it was in the pans then just added some and stirred it in a little.
Leah's Cooking http://leahscooking.com/
What is your favorite ‘fall’ food or activity?
I am also linking up with:
I am so excited to be having a Fall Link up:
Just a few rules that we would appreciate to have followed:
Follow our Pinterest board. Simply click on the link below to enter the Link up…