I am finally back with another recipe! This recipe was slightly adapted from a stir fry recipe my mom made for us while we were growing up. I loved it back then and now its one of my ‘go to’ recipes because its so simple and is a complete ‘E’ meal (if you’re following Trim Healthy Mama) in a short time!
Here’s the recipe:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 c greek yogurt (or 1/2 c greek yogurt and 1/2 c reduced fat mayo)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 pkg mixed vegetables (Sams Club has some great combinations)
- brown rice
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Layer chicken in greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix greek yogurt, garlic powder, liquid aminos and ginger together and spread evenly over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Layer the vegetables on top and bake another 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice.